Bridge Connector Announces Strategic Promotions to Leadership Team
Rapidly growing health care technology startup supports development of interoperability solutions by expanding leadership team
Nashville, Tenn. (August 27, 2019) – Bridge Connector, a technology company offering data-driven workflow automation to solve health IT interoperability challenges, today announced new appointments to its leadership team with the promotion of five individuals. The executive team announcements build on the company’s continuous growth and increase its recognition amongst health care organizations across the country.
Bridge Connector optimizes the patient experience and enhances care by connecting disparate data systems quickly and cost-efficiently. Its integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) solution allows providers and payers to build workflow automation faster than traditional methods and without the need to write code. Seamless data-sharing between various entities in the health care continuum connects providers to all pertinent patient data and allows them to deliver the highest quality of care possible.
“Since Bridge Connector was founded, we have focused on helping customers gain efficiency and lower costs, while improving patient care,” said David Wenger, chief executive officer and founder of Bridge Connector. “Our rapid growth has enabled us to expand our leadership team with best-in-class talent that will take our company to the next level. Our executive team supports our core belief that interoperability is the vehicle to help drive more positive patient outcomes, increase quality and improve efficiency in health care.”
The industry experience and perspectives of the appointees shine a light on Bridge Connector’s dedication to growing its customer base and bringing the latest technologies to health care organizations. New Bridge Connector roles that will advance its efforts to simplify health care communications include: Michele Oglesby, Chief Operations and Compliance Officer; Judson Lathe, Chief Administrative Officer; Brennan Mason, Chief Marketing Officer; Brian Cappy, Executive Vice President, Sales; John Milano, Vice President, Solutions Engineering.
• Michele Oglesby, chief operations and compliance officer, has deep roots in the health care industry and brings over 20 years of expertise to the team. In her new role, Oglesby will oversee legal, financial and compliance aspects of the organization. Prior to Bridge Connector, Oglesby was the Division Vice President of Operations for Envision Healthcare, a leading provider of physician-led and ambulatory-surgery services.
• Judson Lathe, chief administrative officer, co-founded Bridge Connector with CEO David Wenger. Lathe was inspired by the idea that any health care organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems. In his new role, Lathe will oversee operational efficiency with a human resources, facilities and technology management specialization. Prior to co-founding Bridge Connector, Lathe served as Chief Operating Officer at Marketran, a full-service marketing and advertising agency focusing on small- to medium-sized businesses.
• Brennan Mason, chief marketing officer, has marketing and business acumen in both B2B customer and agency organizations. In Mason’s new role, he will focus on growing market share and aligning marketing and communications efforts with revenue goals. Mason brings expertise at the intersections of health care and tech, specializing in growing “as-a-service” organizations and developing launch strategies in health care markets.
• Brian Cappy, executive vice president, sales, came to Bridge Connector with expertise in software solutions and the health care industry. In his new role, Cappy will lead the continued growth of the sales team, as it adds people nationwide. Cappy most recently served as regional vice president in health care and life science sales for Salesforce.
• John Milano, vice president, solutions engineering, brings over 13 years of firsthand experience in multiple facets of health care IT including customer support, implementation, technical pre-sales, project management and development. Milano’s new role leverages his engineering experience to work more closely with sales to secure new business and ensure customer expectations are met. Prior to joining Bridge Connector, Milano held the title of senior product analyst at HCA Information Technology and Services (IT&S), a leading provider of health care information technology.
“Bridge Connector has quickly positioned itself to make a noticeable and lasting impact on how our health care system provides patient care,” said Oglesby. “Since joining the company last year, I have felt rewarded by watching our influence grow, and I am looking forward to playing a role in the next phase of our company history.”
Currently, its Nashville headquarters has 75 full-time employees, bringing the total staff number to 110. The company plans to move to a new office location, Capitol View, in Q1 2020, which will accommodate over 200 full-time employees. In April, Bridge Connector announced a $10 million funding round from Axioma Ventures, LLC, bringing its total investment capital raised to $20 million in 13 months of being in business.
About Bridge Connector:
Bridge Connector delivers an end-to-end suite of interoperability solutions to transform the way health care communicates. Its core integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) offering empowers health care provider organizations across the continuum of care with the ability to easily integrate traditionally disparate, mission-critical platforms such as electronic health records (EHRs) and customer relationship management systems (CRMs) without the use of code. Bridge Connector’s integration technologies help health care organizations unlock high-impact clinical and operational insights and automate workflows without the need for deep technical expertise. Bridge Connector is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and also has offices in San Francisco and Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. To learn more about Bridge Connector, visit https://bridgeconnector.co and follow the company on Twitter and LinkedIn.