See On Demand
Are you a technology company poised to make a difference in healthcare?
It’s the perfect time for innovation in healthcare. Whether healthcare is your main focus or you’re working to expand into the healthcare sector, you’re likely familiar with the challenges of the industry. Healthcare can be difficult to break into, and even more challenging to scale. The virtual summit will consist of three 45-minute sessions with our in-house digital health experts:
10:30 am – 11:15 am CST – What Tech Vendors Can Do To (Successfully) Expand into Healthcare
11:30 am – 12:15 pm CST Keeping Your Focus
12:30 pm – 1:15 pm CST Growing and Scaling To Your Full Potential
Join us for one, two, or all three of our sessions in our free 3-hour digital health vendor summit. See full descriptions for each of our three sessions below, and register today to save your seat.
What Tech Vendors Can Do To (Successfully) Expand into Healthcare
Amazon, Apple, Google, Lyft … all large tech-focused organizations that were not healthcare-focused but have recently branched into the healthcare industry. Is your IT organization looking to do the same?
Join digital health experts, Brennan Mason and Matt Wimberley, to learn:
- Tips from healthcare industry experts on your go-to-market strategy
- The key differences in user personas and buyer personas, and how to properly develop them
- How to continue to build market expertise in the healthcare industry
Keeping Your Focus
Have you ever heard the advice, “Don’t boil the ocean?” Precision focus with product development — and its subsequent alignment with your sales team — are equally important to rapidly scale any technology company. Those who are entering the healthcare domain are no exception to this rule. We offer our in-house experts for exactly these teams, tech and sales, on this virtual session.
Receive candid advice (and some funny lessons learned along the way) when scaling technology and sales teams from two of Bridge Connector’s own, Brian Cappy and Josh Douglas. Together, they bring a combined 30+ years of experience at some of the biggest logos in SaaS, healthcare, and health technology. Attendees will learn:
- What your team can do to find your “sweet spot” in the industry
- What to do (and more importantly, what NOT to do) when building your sales and product team
- Tips on sales strategies and building a successful product roadmap in the digital health industry
Growing and Scaling To Your Full Potential
When to buy, when to build, when to partner, oh my! If you’re trying to scale your own product or technology, you will eventually evaluate each of these options when it comes to data integration. Not to mention, how do you fine-tune these processes — and continue to scale — when you have a growing pipeline?
If you’re a tech company racing to get to the next level, and you require health data integration to do it, John Milano and Chris Notaro are the dream team who have taken Fortune 500 companies and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies to that finish line. Armed with their insider tips, your company could be next. Attendees will learn:
- Questions to ask when deciding if you should buy, build, or partner
- How to develop relationships and partnerships in the industry to help you scale faster
- Ways to scale with a growing pipeline